Futurescripts.com will be retired in the coming months
Please note: Futurescripts.com will be retired in the coming months. For network and formulary inquiries, please log on to your member portal.
All Information on Futurescripts.com is also available to view on your health plan’s website under Provider Resources.
AmeriHealth (PA based employer groups)
The Specialty Pharmacy Program through Optum Specialty
Optum Specialty, part of the OptumRx family, is uniquely capable of delivering much more than mere access to high-cost medications. Optum Specialty Pharmacy embraces a holistic approach to serving patients with complex and costly conditions. Optum Specialty pharmacists and nurses serve as an educational resource for patients, providing a 24/7 support system. They are trusted advisors to the patient’s care team.
Through Optum Specialty, patients have access to the following services:
• individualized patient care plans
• verbal and written education about medications
• medication self-administration training
• communication with member healthcare providers regarding follow-up, when appropriate
• help identifying co-pay assistance programs, if needed
• delivery coordination of all medications and supplies
• 24-hour emergency pharmacy services over the telephone
Studies have shown that this level of support can increase the quality of specialty medication therapy.
Getting started with the Specialty Pharmacy Program through Optum Specialty is easy. Members can call (855-427-4682) to enroll right away.
For more information, please visit specialty.optumrx.com.